- Land Area Ha: 32.65
- Location & services: Km's to Nearest Town: 9, Nearest Town: Clifton, Location / District: Clifton, Schooling Primary: Clifton, Bus Primary (Yes), Schooling Secondary: Clifton, Bus Secondary (Yes), Mail Service (Yes)
- Property Type: Sheep & Cattle, Cropping, Lifestyle / Rural, Mixed Farming
- House style: Removal Home
- Construction: Clad
- Roof: Iron
- House Details: Lounge Room, Kitchen, Laundry and Insulation
- House Comments: The home is a solid ex government home on steel stumps, internal walls are sheeting with timber feature wall in the lounge.
- Heating / Cooling: Heating / Cooling
- Property Features: Safety switch
- Chattels remaining: Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Curtains
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: 4 Barb and internal sheep netting
- Present Condition: Lucerne has been cut and baled, grass paddocks are holding well with the sheep paddock requiring rain to freshen.
- Subdivision - No Paddocks: Main: 7 paddocks all grass and lucerne in 7 acres.
- Soil Types: Rich fertile black alluvial
- Shelter Trees: Shelter and trees
- Water supply: Bore and tank water to the house, Bore (Depth: 65)
- Dams: 3, Registered
- Yards: Round Yard for horse training and a set of portable yards that will require a ramp.
- Shedding and Improvements: 10m X12m shed with power and 8mx8m shelter
- Land Usage: Cattle and horse feed
- Present Stock: 50 Sheep, 4 horses, 15 cattle
- ABN Registered: ABN Registered
About this listing
Fantastic location on the outskirts of Clifton and only 40min to Toowoomba. This property has been developed for a small cattle herd, polo cross horses and lucerne sales from rotation of plantings. The cell grazing of the 7 paddocks keeps this property with grass and lucerne paddocks most of the year. The owner has also bred Dorper sheep for 12 months with positive results. There are two bores that maintain the water levels and 3 dams recently enlarged to collect from the contours directing down from the top of the property. The Solar bore pumps to a 21,000 gallon storage tank and gravity feeds to the property with tank water supplying the house from tanks on the house and sheds. There are 4 stables and a feed room all with light and power. The sheds are well lit and an abundance of power points around the property including a 15 amp outside plug. Great family farm or a semi retirement property, the owner will trade down to a smaller land holding of up to 5 acres. During good seasons the property will run 20 Horses with $40.00-$50.00 per head weekly.