- Land Area Ha: 33.7900
- Location & services: Km's to Nearest Town: 5, Nearest Town: Nobby, Location / District: Nobby, Schooling Primary: Bus, Bus Primary (Yes), Schooling Secondary: Bus, Bus Secondary (Yes), Mail Service (Yes)
- Tenure: Freehold: Yes
- Property Type: Grazing, Lifestyle / Rural
- House style: single unit Dwelling
- Construction: Timber
- Roof: Iron
- House Details: Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry and Insulation
- Heating / Cooling: Heating / Cooling
- Property Features: Safety switch
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: internal electric fencing and good external
- Present Condition: This is an old school building converted to a one bedroom home with an enclosed veranda with views. Separate bathroom and laundry
- Topography: Gently sloping from the back of the block to the road.
- Subdivision - No Paddocks: Main: 5
- Soil Types: Chocolate to black soil aluvial
- Shelter Trees: House Block
- Water supply: Bore to the house, tank for horses and cars, Bore (Depth: 66m, Cap: Solar)
- Dams: Registered
- Shedding and Improvements: Main shed is 20mx10m with insulation roof and some walls, workshop with 2 roller doors.
- Yards: 18mx10m stables and tack room set up for day yard paddocks. Easy to rotate and change. No energizer or solar energizer but wire will be left as is.
- Land Usage: Grazing
- Present Stock: 3 horses and agisted cows when condition good
About this listing
Gently sloping up from the road, this property has 5 pasture paddocks and has been developed as an equestrian training property with a quality built 60m x 30m full specification Cunningham ELD arena and an 18m x 10m shed set up with tack room-storage and can be divided into 4 stables adjoining 3 large paddocks. The property has been run by electric and solar internal fencing with 4-barb and sheep fencing along the dividing fence. The one bedroom home would suit a new home builder or extending the home is another option. There is an air conditioner, sun room, separate shower, toilet, laundry and a section of the 20m x 10m shed set up for visitors with TV and wi-fi. The shed has multiple power outlets and two on the external walls. Great views from the enclosed veranda-dining area of the house that take in the surrounding properties to the Dividing Range and Mount Molar to the south west. The electrical wiring is set up from the power box to add solar to the shed roof. A quality solar bore is connected to the house.