- Property Type: Cropping
- Land Area Acres: 397.86
- Land Area Ha: 161.08
- Property Features: Average rainfall (Average Rainfall/Climate: 26 Inches 650MM), Safety switch
- Location & services: Km's to Nearest Town: 10, Nearest Town: Clifton, Location / District: Clifton ( Elphinstone), Schooling Primary: Clifton State and St. Francis De Sales, Bus Primary (No), Schooling Secondary: Clifton High School, Bus Secondary (No), Mail Service (Yes)
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold: Yes
- Approx year built: 1910
- House style: Settlers Cottage
- Construction: Timber
- House Details: Lounge Room, Family Room, Kitchen and Laundry
- House Comments: The tenant has been a resident since 2011 paying $190.00 per week.
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, TV aerial
- Fencing: Fencing - Type & Condition: Part fenced with timber posts and 4 Barb
- Present Condition: Quality Cultivation with water ways in two blocks. An old settlers cottage tenanted.
- Topography: gently Sloping with contours in some areas. There are waterways in two blocks Lot 2 & 1
- Subdivision - No Paddocks: Main: 4 Lots all with road frontage
- Soil Types: Quality Black Soil
- Water supply: Windmill on Lot 2 and solar bore on Lot 1473, Bore (Depth: 48 M)
- Shedding and Improvements: Lot 1473 has a tractor shed 14m x 12m Lot 1 Has 15m X 9m & 9mx 7.5m
- Land Usage: Grains: Sorhum to Chic peas, wheat and barley to mung beans Double cropping in good seasons
- Cropping Yield Tn p Ha: Cropping Yield Tn p Ha: 5, 3.5
- Land Usage: In Good conditions the property is double cropped from summer to winter Crops
- ABN Registered: ABN Registered
About this listing
161.89ha /399.86 acres offered as a whole or 4 individual lots.
- Lot 1 25.09 ha (61.97 acres)
- Lot 2 60.58 ha (149.63 acres)
- Lot 1473 49.77 ha (122.93acres) improvements include 4-bedroom farm house & recently installed solar bore
- Lot 1485 26.45ha (65.33 acres)
- All quality cultivation ready and available to plant
- Ideally located to major towns approx. 40mins to Toowoomba, 30mins to Warwick, 10 mins to Clifton
- Impeccable farm practices currently in place.
- 370 acres currently cultivated
- There is a four bedroom timber home which is currently rented to a long term tenant at $190/week.
Toowoomba is approximately 55km's, Warwick is approximately 45 km's, Clifton approx. 10mins three accessible shopping destinations for locals.